Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 2/28/11

Ok, here's my menu plan for the upcoming week. I'm working on cleaning out our freezer in preparation for recieving our 1/2 beeve at the end of March.
In a few days I'll hopefully be posting about my kitchen adventures from last week. I did a lot of sourdough baking - some really successful, and some not so. It was an interesting week to say the least!

So, up on deck:

Monday: Shredded Salsa Beef served over rice

Tuesday: Pork Chops/Lamb Chops with Barley and Veggies (I have 2 rogue pork chops and 2 small lamb chops from school, so it'll be a mix and match night)


Wednesday: Spinach Lasagna - from Don't Panic, Dinner's in the Freezer


Thursday: London Broil

Friday: Sesame Chicken Stir Fry with Steamed Veggies and Rice


Saturday: Cheeseburgers with Fermented French Fries and Homemade naturally fermented ketchup. I haven't decided what type of "bun" I'm going to use, but I'm leaning towards doing them in Sourdough pita bread - we'll see what happens!
The Fermented French Fries and ketchup comes from a free mini-lesson from Nourished Kitchen. I thought it'd be interested to test out -- we'll see how THAT goes!

~~** D **~~

No comments:

Post a Comment